The Hebrew Alphabet can look intimidating, but this book will have you reading it in 6 weeks. Even people who have tried other books without success have learned to read Hebrew using this book. Here's what makes it different:
* Fun memory tricks make it super simple to remember the sounds of the letters
* Pace - The book is divided into 12 simple lessons. Two a week for 6 weeks.
* The cheerful style of the book is great for adults and children alike.
* From week one you are given words you can read from the Hebrew Bible!
* The charming illustrations make learning Hebrew a pleasure.
At the end of six weeks you WILL be able to read from the original Hebrew Bible, Psalms or the Siddur (Jewish prayer book) and you will have taken the first big step towards learning the Hebrew Language!
Miiko Shaffier is a Hebrew teacher, a certified Pilates instructor and the Community Coordinator for “Neve Chabad”, a newly developing Jewish village in the Negev desert. Miiko was born in Florida in 1978. She grew up mostly in Canada and spent some time living in both New York and California. She married Aaron in 2000, and in 2007 they immigrated to Israel with their young family. Miiko now lives in Be’er Sheva the city of Abraham with her husband and nine children.